Adelbert Von Chamisso
The Little Girl and her Doll
All you do for your children,
For my Doll I do instead,
And in her little cradle
She lies beside my bed.
When she sleeps, I dream about her,
When she cries, I wake up too.
My own, dear, darling Mother,
I'm just as rich as you!
Adelbert Von Chamisso's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Little Girl and her Doll by Adelbert Von Chamisso )
- Beehive, Naveed Khalid
- Write, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Madrigal, Naveed Khalid
- Sunburnt, Naveed Khalid
- Proclaiming Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Easter, Naveed Khalid
- Mona Lisa, Naveed Khalid
- Exciting Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak