The Lone Thought
Your mood may triumph over the lone thought,
It records us in splendour and surrender;
The moods are better for the heavenly students
To know if your mind always requires them.
Anything illustrious as your brain
Justified why your ports are like ears
That listen and watch with eyes
The very same endeavour in observation.
To perceive I neglect you and claim the powers
That have been most prominent.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Lone Thought by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua
- ten?, Mandolyn ...
- Midnight Yellow Moon, Kyle Schlicher
- x, Aloke Mukherjee
- A Message From Heaven, Clara Keiper