The Love In My Heart
My heart sings song of love,
when i hear your lovely voice.
My heart smiles,
When i see your shadow in dream.
My heart sweet,
When you riss me with your sweet lips.
My heart ice,
When i see your eyes that ice eyes.
My heart flies,
When i see you standing.
I feel dizzy,
When you touch me with your godly hand.
My heart shine like bright diamond in the i the sky,
When i see your sexy eyes
Why my heart feel all this?
Because of the love in my heart.
Ejalonibu Abraham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Love In My Heart by Ejalonibu Abraham )
- Let a wife, gajanan mishra
- CRACK, Shannon Strauss
- Wise Ones Have Said, Naveed Akram
- LOFTTY PERSON, Shannon Strauss
- U-Turn., Achill Ladd
- Scavenging the Wall, R. T. Smith
- Towards earth, hasmukh amathalal
- Rogue Russets, R. T. Smith
- Oxford Stroud Recollects Fishing with El.., R. T. Smith
- mounement, Rathna nagaraja
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 9 - 1937)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)