Dr John Celes
The Love of Jesus
Love that can never change;
Love, for all men, supreme;
Love divine, paramount.
Love redeeming all souls;
Love forgiving all sins;
Love that can’t forsake men;
Love that put Him on cross.
Love most insatiable;
Love flowing from His heart;
Love spurting fountain-like;
Love boundless, incessant.
Love proclaiming God’s love;
Love humane yet divine;
Love eternal and free;
Love seeking sinners’ hearts.
Love bleeding until death;
Love pleading for sinners;
Love born on earth as man!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 5-29-2008
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Love of Jesus by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Triangle Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- In this city, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Silent Assassin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Sweet Babe, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- La cura' el mate, Leónidas Lamborghini
- Cymbal of time, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- বিবেকের দংশন, Amitava Sur