Dr John Celes
The Love of Jesus
Love that can never change;
Love, for all men, supreme;
Love divine, paramount.
Love redeeming all souls;
Love forgiving all sins;
Love that can’t forsake men;
Love that put Him on cross.
Love most insatiable;
Love flowing from His heart;
Love spurting fountain-like;
Love boundless, incessant.
Love proclaiming God’s love;
Love humane yet divine;
Love eternal and free;
Love seeking sinners’ hearts.
Love bleeding until death;
Love pleading for sinners;
Love born on earth as man!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 5-29-2008
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Love of Jesus by Dr John Celes )
Poem of the Day
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Prison Cell, Mahmoud Darwish
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)