The love of my life….
I have always thought that I’m all alone, have no one else to call my own,
And yet you came out of the blue, and save me from this darkest hue;
An angel pure of light you are, completes my day and empty hours.
Your thought would always makes me smile, which makes my heart jumps out a while.
Alone I am, always been thinking of you, those joys we have, my mind review…
Though far I am seems only near, when I hear your voice so loud, so clear…
I wish I could be near to you, with rose in my hand and words so true,
Though all these things were dream come true, it’s always hard for me to do…
So far from you always make me blue, when I close my eyes you fade from hue.
How can I tell I love you so, when miles apart is me from you?
Yet, this my love only I know, that I would not ever let you go;
So this darling I plead to thee that only you I love for eternity….
When I come back you, I’ll bring a present only for you,
A ring will seal my love that’s true, a circle meant I won’t let go.
And when time would come you hear the wedding bells, only one thing to you I’ll tell;
My Precious love, you are my love…..The love of my life……
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The love of my life…. by Wilson Santiago )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Every Time I Kiss You, Nizar Qabbani
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- My True Love Is Art, Rohit Sapra
- O God, gajanan mishra
- Art or no art, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizoenen kwijt, Madrason writer
- Mighty Ocean, Zoila T. Flores
- Words left unsaid, Yisel Chong
- Poetical Journey Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Openly kicked, hasmukh amathalal
- No plight, hasmukh amathalal
- A language has its, gajanan mishra