The love of my life….
I have always thought that I’m all alone, have no one else to call my own,
And yet you came out of the blue, and save me from this darkest hue;
An angel pure of light you are, completes my day and empty hours.
Your thought would always makes me smile, which makes my heart jumps out a while.
Alone I am, always been thinking of you, those joys we have, my mind review…
Though far I am seems only near, when I hear your voice so loud, so clear…
I wish I could be near to you, with rose in my hand and words so true,
Though all these things were dream come true, it’s always hard for me to do…
So far from you always make me blue, when I close my eyes you fade from hue.
How can I tell I love you so, when miles apart is me from you?
Yet, this my love only I know, that I would not ever let you go;
So this darling I plead to thee that only you I love for eternity….
When I come back you, I’ll bring a present only for you,
A ring will seal my love that’s true, a circle meant I won’t let go.
And when time would come you hear the wedding bells, only one thing to you I’ll tell;
My Precious love, you are my love…..The love of my life……
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The love of my life…. by Wilson Santiago )
- Story of a postman, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Boy & his Lamb, narasanna n narasanna n
- Let Alone Me, Asma Riaz Khan
- The Unbearable, Lilly Emery
- My Childhood poem-3, soulful heart
- Nature Expresses Itself, Rohit Sapra
- I sold myself, Asma Riaz Khan
- Beauty, narasanna n narasanna n
- This Week's Spread, Jim Creston
- The Other Side, David Harris
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)