The Love that Was
The love that was in depth,
Of the heart that never slept.
The man and woman held each other's hands,
And never let go of that feeling.
That felt so much,
Love that was such.
Love tightly never let go.
Love of eons ago,
Felt like modern love aglow.
It felt like forever,
And meant it's sincerity.
The love that was, was the love that is.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Love that Was by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- So Strange, Michael McParland
- Why Did I Question My Love, Mark Anton
- So Good, Michael McParland
- SMUT, Michael McParland
- Smokeless, Michael McParland
- Slideful Drinking, Michael McParland
- Slanderous Lies, Michael McParland
- Sins Of The Past, Michael McParland
- Simple Words, Michael McParland
- Gently Moving, RoseAnn V. Shawiak