Lambon Salifu Muhammeed
The Lover Of Beauty
Love me not because of my beauty,
For beauty is a mortal!
Mine will fade off your sight if a new beautyful is discovered.
Love me because I'm your breath and soul.
If you love me because of my beauty, you truly do not love me.
You are just a lover of beauty!
Lambon Salifu Muhammeed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Lover Of Beauty by Lambon Salifu Muhammeed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ignorance, Alex Adeoye
- We are the best? ? ?, Amitava Sur
- Southern Hospitality In Years Gone By? ..., Bri Edwards
- To My Son, Robert Leary
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan