The Lying Mirrors
When you look in the mirror does it tell a lie.
Does the mirror tell you who you are inside.
Does it tell you, that you have inner and outer beauty.
Or does it make you ask why do i do this to me.
Trust what the mirror tell you is a complete lie.
The mirror will make you ignore your heart and listen to your mind.
No matter what inside and out you are beautiful.
And never let the lying mirrors fool you.
Remember, believing you have much beauty goes a far way.
And when you look in the mirror 'I am beautiful' is what you should be able to say.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Lying Mirrors by Olivia Thimes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If a Hippo Said Boo, Stephen Katona
- Real, The Princess
- Poetic Journey, Sandra Feldman
- Start Afresh, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Am, Luc Leclaire
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola