Lawrence S. Pertillar
The Magic of Racism
It hides the facts,
And exposes insecurities.
With a remorse,
No one is willing to admit or take back.
But at night...
It allows sex between diverse races,
To explore their differences
Under sheets to heat and sweat.
And this is done,
Without a public forum.
And the good of the act,
No one regrets...
Even thrusting to get wet!
The magic of racism may swell into hate.
But no one who is tempted to taste,
Regrets the nakedness of it!
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Magic of Racism by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Beauty Unseen, Khairul Ahsan
- Down to Earth, moez meftah
- Away she went, moez meftah