Champs Ulysses Cabinatan
*The making of the Alphabet Poems
the rule should be to find a word that defines the letter
like for Letter S,
I define it as shining
and find words with Letter S that relates anything to shining...
Sparkle, luster, Sun, Star
or for letter L,
I defined it as something from above
and I find words with L that refers to it
like altitude, angels, or anything with L that you can refer to your description of L..
I'm making letter D I relates it with door..
so will make a poem about words with D and relates to door like
a security guard, guards the door of the bank
a Dog can guard the door of your house.
Desire is the door to fulfillment or ambition
Dream is the door to achievement
Discernment is the door to a good decision
something like that...
Sometimes, I get side tracked...
and lost sometimes with the main definition I supposed to have for the letter...
Like for A, I should have built it as something that negates
but lost with words... Antiseptic...agnostic, apathy
so made the letter A poem with any words like
~Champs Ulysses Gubantes Cabinatan
Champs Ulysses Cabinatan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*The making of the Alphabet Poems by Champs Ulysses Cabinatan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai