Champs Ulysses Cabinatan
*The making of the Alphabet Poems
the rule should be to find a word that defines the letter
like for Letter S,
I define it as shining
and find words with Letter S that relates anything to shining...
Sparkle, luster, Sun, Star
or for letter L,
I defined it as something from above
and I find words with L that refers to it
like altitude, angels, or anything with L that you can refer to your description of L..
I'm making letter D I relates it with door..
so will make a poem about words with D and relates to door like
a security guard, guards the door of the bank
a Dog can guard the door of your house.
Desire is the door to fulfillment or ambition
Dream is the door to achievement
Discernment is the door to a good decision
something like that...
Sometimes, I get side tracked...
and lost sometimes with the main definition I supposed to have for the letter...
Like for A, I should have built it as something that negates
but lost with words... Antiseptic...agnostic, apathy
so made the letter A poem with any words like
~Champs Ulysses Gubantes Cabinatan
Champs Ulysses Cabinatan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*The making of the Alphabet Poems by Champs Ulysses Cabinatan )
- I am Thy Woman O my Protector, Aftab Alam
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #12, Ronjoy Brahma
- Wandering With Affliction, Donald R Charon
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #11, Ronjoy Brahma
- Thoughtful Interlude, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Look At Easter, Denis Martindale
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #10, Ronjoy Brahma
- Lost Love Redux, Robert Kane
- When I see u, dipa bhattacharyya
- This Flower, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Heather Burns