The Man Who Accomplishes
The man who punctually accomplishes
Creates the loss of a century and its work,
Words are about with residues and illness,
Worse are the stripes stretching all over the light.
A little comma is a lid of the eye,
A fit stop murmurs itself to sleep,
This comma and stop will pause for the parlour
Forming accents and loops so wild and vivacious.
The man who addresses with proper dictionaries
In his heightened head will collapse with righteousness
At the heat of the battle, the fight of a century
And a truthful company,
So filling and prompt.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Man Who Accomplishes by Naveed Akram )
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen