Arrange the foot-candles
for candela. I am not
going on back foot.
Moon was not burning tonight.
The real darkness descends.
You brace yourself
for a crude assault.
Clouds are thinning out.
You wanted to remove
yourself from the Eros.
Was it not egregious when,
someone is shot when he was sitting quietly?
An amorous saint? Will
you be able to separate-
sex from the violence? He was-
a jester, just acting in a movie.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE MASSACRE by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Black Mare, Lynda Hull
- twentig jare later, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Bar Xanadu, Lynda Hull
- Ballad #10 (To Alice), Aziz AlAkresh
- Ballad #9 (To Alice), Aziz AlAkresh
- Knees Of Advanced Peace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost Fugue for Chet, Lynda Hull
- Chapter 10, Michael Mira
- ' Time, Efe Benjamin
- Ballad #8 (To Alice), Aziz AlAkresh