The men who have true knowledge!
The men who have true knowledge
...shall not have the desire to get
what not they are likely to get,
shall not feel sorry
...for what they had lost and past,
shall not get disturbed in mind
...for the distress which occurred
rare to the core which can't be avoided!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'The men who have true knowledge! ' is a translation of a Tamil poem from 'aasaarak kOvai'
எய்தாத வேண்டார் இரங்கார் இகந்ததற்குக்
கைவாரா வந்த இடுக்கண் மனமழுங்கார்
மெய்யாய காட்சி யவர்.89 ஆசாரக் கோவை
Comments about this poem (The men who have true knowledge! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
- Crumbling Down, Singleton M. Tate
- Chance By God, S. I. Rednow
- Neighbors All, S. I. Rednow
- Say Again, S. I. Rednow
- Broken Egg, S. I. Rednow
- Make No Difference In My Pain..., Singleton M. Tate
- Love, Faith and Hope, Oziyon LeDawn
- Lipstick On A Pig, S. I. Rednow
- Heroes, S. I. Rednow
- My Time, Edward Kofi Louis