We swam through the green prism
Like the pages that fell out of our storybooks;
Trying to find a beginning, an end
Just another chapter to make us whole.
We're just fragments,
That light can shine through.
Sparkling in the green water.
The leaves fell to the ground
And we watched and were trapped
Wishing to feel the same freedom,
As we stood behind the green window.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Mermaid by elaine graham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Replicas Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pools Of Deathness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- HIdden Clock, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 'Poem Time', Wolfie Scott
- It is what it is, The Princess
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Dreams, Tony Adah
- Godlike, Lawrence Beck
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia