Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Mighty Mind, -Dedicated To My Great Friend Sean Ewing.
i have nothing to say so heres Spacemen 3.....revolution, purity, love, suicide, accuaracy, love.........playing with fire."
Some dappled words,
As prelude of one's ‘About'
Sprout from Unconscious root,
And set vistas of timeless concept.
‘Suicide' and genocide,
Desert's loneliness and atomic ride,
Fire of hate and love's fire,
Accuracy of intellect and nuclear war,
Evolution of forest from human forest,
Purity-ceased drink and orgy's rest,
Ah the competition, -who is the best! ! !
The designed tapestry of dialectic human,
Even in psychic massacre claims him sane,
What Buddha or Jesus never can,
The green grass on peace prevailed lea,
The sky's kiss to the sea's glimmering horizon,
Or the frenzy of a sage or the West Wind,
Can only save our immoral ruins.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Mighty Mind, -Dedicated To My Great Friend Sean Ewing. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Past Human Race Historical Track Record, Terence G. Craddock
- Universal Global Condemnation Not Voted, Terence G. Craddock
- That Every Word, Dasia Deas
- State Selected Target Enemies, Terence G. Craddock
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie