Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Miracle Of Lips.
Nectar set lips are placed here,
Where love oozes, as sky is bare,
Flowers invisible bloom the ears,
My lover’s lips my soul share.
The touch transcends to aesthetics lyre,
The cozy beauty, evokes celestial fire.
Stimulant of body’s tempest, oh! lips,
Your kisses, your senses, ever I would keep.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Miracle Of Lips. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh
- My Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Big Ivory!, Denis Martindale
- My Eyes Blue And Clear, Kyle Schlicher
- Tomorrow I, Sadiqullah Khan
- Elegy To A Gypsy Lass, richard harris
- Firewater, Sadiqullah Khan
- Multiplied By Each Mind, Margaret Alice Second
- de reporter, co the skipper
- Knock the Door Down, Sadiqullah Khan