The Miss in my World
Megan Young is Miss World in the Macro world of 'us'.
You are the Miss World in my world, The Micro world of 'me'.
As the sun lights the world and Outshines every light,
So your beauty lights my life and Outshines every woman in my world.
Whenever I imagine the world without The sun, I wonder how my life would Have been without you.
There are millions of 'Individual world' anxious to enjoy your light, But you Made vain their wishes by Deciding to Light mine, and mine Alone.
Your are the reason why I walk with My Shoulders high;
You are the reason behind my swagger.
Frank Adie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Miss in my World by Frank Adie )
- And We Came to Pass, Abdulrasaq Akingbo Okanlambe
- Praising a Poet, 'me' by a Co-Poet!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- My Dog Lays at My Feet, David McLansky
- The two I trust (sonnet), Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Owls or rats, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Jesus, God, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- माँ का सूरज कहीं खो गया, Aftab Alam
- Brother John, Colin Ian Jeffery
- पयादे से मात, Aftab Alam
- My birthday song 2, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(23 July 1823 - 26 November 1896)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)