Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
The Monetary Aryan Race
Mutual assured mass destruction.
With a reluctance we hold our self to a higher standard.
Their are not crimes in a war.
The war itself is the crime.
But not by laws of the governing standard.
But instead a moral obligation.
To resist the temptation to skip the peaceful negotiations.
As individuals we all want something.
But as a whole some of the things are just not a priority.
And the majority should be somewhat satisfied.
Yet in this I think many have failed.
For a self serving agenda.
How does it benefit me?
And if it doesn't why should I bother?
Because it is not about only you in the decisions that need to be made.
The bigger picture.
In and out of the box.
Ideas are slung around like guns being shot.
Most disregarded as not even worth looking at.
Because the name encircling it does not have any fame.
A entitlement is born not by genetics but who is his father,
who is his mother is.
How much money do they have?
Raising the right breed.
An monetary aryan race.
What a disgrace.
Yet it is very well embraced.
Why I do not know.
It should be by what you have done for the people.
It should be about in all things equal.
Business savy or not.
Should one really run a country like such.
This is why their all these issues we currently face.
Everyone knows the who.
Yet no one seems to know how to fix it.
Is their a cure to greed?
Their must be if us human beings want succeed.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.