‘The Moon’ (a Parody of ‘The Sea’ by Natividad Marquez)
Why does the moon smile, mother
as it blooms above the sky.
Because the moon loves to observe, my dear
Those buddies passing by.
Why does the moon blanch, mother
As if someone disappeared?
He is saddened by the envious clouds
Because he is sheltered.
Why is the moon so bright, mother
As if it is just five kilometers at sight?
Because he wants hurl our anxious night
By shedding his formidable light.
borgjie distura's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (‘The Moon’ (a Parody of ‘The Sea’ by Natividad Marquez) by borgjie distura )
- Pride and Devotion, R B Seals
- tO Watch? 'The Maze Runner' 2014 online .., canadi arese
- Piece of peace, george albot
- THE POEM FROM HINTERLAND, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- An Elixir, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sirene, Tanja Bulovic
- Dream Life, Nassy Fesharaki
- u want? Watch 'Divergent' Free Online St.., ada ajakaunak
- The Jackalope Man, Like a Goose to Florida, Bruce Larkin
- I'm Wally the Wacky Warlock, Bruce Larkin
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- FRee! ! Barcelona vs Ajax Live. Streamin.., miami dupli
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)