Gbeti gaius Kafui
The most high
Trust and count on his majesty.
Cuz He is the most high.
The weather doesn't look static.
It changes and manifest wonders of
The most high.
Trust not what dwell under the sky.
Neither give them any concentration.
He who dwell in the heavens.
He is the only one who deserve to be honoured.
He Is The Most High.
Gbeti gaius Kafui's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The most high by Gbeti gaius Kafui )
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao