The Mourning (Benazir Bhutto)
The grim colours of our mourning
rise in a flowery mist
and form a beautiful image of Her
boldly smiling image...
and it's very difficult to shake that image off from memory
it's very difficult to let go of our colours of mourning...
Waqas Naeem's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Mourning (Benazir Bhutto) by Waqas Naeem )
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak