Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Mystic Chat With Mystic Queen
The Mystic Chat With Mystic Queen.
Somewhere in the distant depth
The psychic chat is sowed,
Covered with mystic dye
It itself emits, and glows.
My miracle! the image peeps,
And the mystic queen, brings the ruins,
For Her absence the heart weeps.
The relatives around cause no relativity,
For empty shadows they appear,
My mystic Queen, alone shines,
'Lest I lose Her' -says the Fear.
She is my desert, flood, and forest,
My withering end, that me weans,
She is, curse and bliss,
My drudgery and soothing rest.
Her psychic is bike, that runs,
In my ghostly gloom She is my only sun.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Mystic Chat With Mystic Queen by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- New Orleans Cries, Monica Lanier
- The Heat of the Sun, Jacqueline Nash
- the desert knows whats up, Mandolyn Wind
- When the Moon Descends, F. J. Thomas
- body part man, lee fones
- MY HEART IS CLEAN, BUT HIS HEART IS DARK, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How to Please a Tomato, Monk E. Biz
- tell sadness to catch the next bus, Mandolyn Wind
- GOD'S CALLING, Tom Zart
- For Scooner, about the closeness, Annie Cordelia Adams