Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Mystic Eyes.
I wish to hook,
The crazy look,
With no readable sense.
The eyes are there,
In the nowhere where,
To be lost in oblivion.
Evaporated are the fun,
The world after world are gone,
In the soul's sky rises the only Sun.
Ah! the eyes speak of renunciation,
Half felt half realized annotation,
Of the rime of Brahmin in all beings.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Mystic Eyes. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When Your Dark Shadows, Susmit Panda
- Ballade of the hours of darkness, Gert Strydom
- Prime Truth - 15, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To you there's an amazing kind of grace .., Gert Strydom
- wailay da peer, maqsood hasni
- wand da chanun, maqsood hasni
- This Is What You Do To Men, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Sennacherib, Gert Strydom
- waqt kaisa inqlaab laya hai, maqsood hasni
- Hirs ki rim jim, maqsood hasni