The Nature's Return...! !
The gust of dust
The filthy smoke
The wound of woods
In nature's food...!
The shattered leaves
The dusty walls
The agony of land
In nature's hand...!
The drift of hills
The shift of dooms
The flick of roots
In nature's foot...!
The moisty clouds
The murky rains
The shadowy waves
In nature's craves...!
The piercing wind
The threatening sparks
The thundering haze
In nature's face...!
The sinking dreams
The trembling realms
The weary glen
In nature's pain...!
Oh! greedy human
Sense the pulsation
The vex of creation
In nature's disposition...!
Rest its disruption!
End its distruction!
Stop its derogation!
In nature's protection...!
You will feel the rhythm
Gifts of glorification
Dance of empyrean
In nature's return...!
VARSHA SINGH's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Nature's Return...! ! by VARSHA SINGH )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Tiger, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- As You Laid There, GJG Elton
- At the market..., Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- Below, Frank Avon
- God's own..., Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- 2 Fast And The Furious, Mark Harper
- midnight dream, Cee Bea
- know you are there...., Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- You Are Your Wish, Gbolagade Taiwo
- a small stop...., Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- Id est, Frank Avon