the new day i dread and love...
im wishing tomorrow will come,
but i dread seeing tomorrows day light.
i dread knowing you shall not notice me,
im dreading seeing you,
and not seeing me.
knowing i cant tell what i need to say,
but i wishing tomorrow will come faster.
so i can see you.
so i can look in your eyes,
were no pain shall lurk.
were i can image you and i
together for the first
im wishing tomorrow will come faster,
but i dread the new day.
Morgan Evans's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the new day i dread and love... by Morgan Evans )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Find Me, Amanda Houston
- looking at the universe in our very call.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Forging On..., David Lessard