Eduardo Jacobo Miranda Garcia
The night is bright,
the night is full of music,
the night brings light,
the night heals the sick,
the night's full of fire,
the night is full of desire,
the night is full of intresting faces,
the night is in all univers places.
The night is full of bass,
the night is full of jazz,
the night is full of alternative,
the night is full of rebelty,
the night is full of feeling,
the night fills you up with emotions,
the night wants you to be hearing, seeing, feeling.
The night is a soup of strange potions,
the night is dark.
the night's shadow...
Maybe that's a the bark of a book.
The night can give you what you only bourough.
The night is a magic rubber
that erases the past,
live in the moment,
start all over,
live a new life.
This night you might just meet your wife.
Eduardo Jacobo Miranda Garcia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The night by Eduardo Jacobo Miranda Garcia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Love keeps flowering and sometimes, Gert Strydom