Eduardo Jacobo Miranda Garcia
The night is bright,
the night is full of music,
the night brings light,
the night heals the sick,
the night's full of fire,
the night is full of desire,
the night is full of intresting faces,
the night is in all univers places.
The night is full of bass,
the night is full of jazz,
the night is full of alternative,
the night is full of rebelty,
the night is full of feeling,
the night fills you up with emotions,
the night wants you to be hearing, seeing, feeling.
The night is a soup of strange potions,
the night is dark.
the night's shadow...
Maybe that's a the bark of a book.
The night can give you what you only bourough.
The night is a magic rubber
that erases the past,
live in the moment,
start all over,
live a new life.
This night you might just meet your wife.
Eduardo Jacobo Miranda Garcia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The night by Eduardo Jacobo Miranda Garcia )
- Granite City, Ron Slate
- General Sweeney Dies at 84, Ron Slate
- Respect the truth, men, gajanan mishra
- Respect truth, gajanan mishra
- Reunion, Ron Slate
- Save Your Questions, David Griebel
- Comfort, Alexandra Motschmann
- ISIS and Anti-terror victory, Alexandra Motschmann
- Strange Coincidence, Khairul Ahsan
- THE WRINKLED YOUNG LADY, Visato Kiso
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(3 June 1926 – 5 April 1997)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)