Ruler of the Night
Proposes his freedom Rights
to the depths of the Abyss surrounded by starlight
Creeps past the filth of tramps
Navigates past orange auras of city lamps
to alleviate the black corners in his spirit remaining damp.
Endless possiblities fills tonight
Binded by the exposures of sunlight
Finding his sanctuary in darkened delights.
In rapture, plunged into the shadows of darkness
to capture, only the truest beauties of the art of his.
Prisoner of mental recluse
Nauseous of his mundane abuse
Tired of being restricted of this gripping noose.
Roamer of the night
Smiles upon the blue auras of starlight.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Nightwalker by Rafael Cazares )
- Fun never runs out!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
- Wake up!, Md. Asadullah
- viper kiss, aaron jimenez
- बहाना/ Bahaanaa, Aftab Alam
- a dream, jaquesha webb
- I Go Far to Fetch the Truth, with Hope, Aftab Alam
- One a.m., Susan Lacovara
- The War Against Lopping, douglas scotney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)