The old scarecrow - a limerick
There was an old scarecrow from Cheshire
Who lay down to sleep at his leisure.
The farmer was mad
And said it was sad
That the scarecrow should miss all the pleasure.
James Hart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The old scarecrow - a limerick by James Hart )
Did you read them?
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh