Long ago, in a land far away, In the blackest of night, and the darkest of day,
he ventured alone, in the forest of life, surrendering to the one,
feelings and thoughts that words couldn't say,
and the price, was high to pay,
taking the body, taking the mind, taking the soul,
taking it all,
what's left was dead,
what's not, the same,
what comes to life, dies from the pain...
Lightning strikes, cracking the night,
the sign is clear, dark in the light,
ancient words, crypts of the fall,
blazing fire, the writings on the wall,
hell unleashed, blading the knife,
fire has burnt the forest of life..
Diamond black, carved till the end,
heaven's hell, the prophecy's bent,
scarred by the time, held in the cage,
sadness lost in the anger's rage,
river of blood, come from the past,
end is near..think fast..
Dragons of night,
come down to me,
deliver the omen,
the blood ridden sea.
Jolted tears, countless fears..
Reckless hate, sealed our fate..
Entity war, the womb's last scar..
The seas will flood, the river of blood.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Omen by Addictive Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Peaceful Warriors, Edgar Albert Guest
- Nature is there, gajanan mishra
- Paying Respect, Randy McClave
- O Bhojpurians, Your Bai Dance, How Long .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- FURY, Satish Verma
- Justice is there at last, gajanan mishra
- Life Parade, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Did You Sleep Together?, Claude H Oliver II
- Bullets Of Abuse, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Happy Stone, bjpafa Almeida