BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
The One I Loved
the only man i loved
with whom i could share an emotion
our blood flows in the same blood vessels
only the stream's water can tell
our love for each other
he said donot cry girl
its what you deserve feel it
when he got out
and said goodbye
we were for each other i thought
leaning on each other
but in a flash a blink of an eye
called it quits and never minded
felt it alone no one felt with me
BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The One I Loved by BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen