The Only Thing For Her
She (My sweetheart) wants only Love because she needs to feel it And to touch it anytime and anywhere, Love is within her reach, but She needs to grab it to her heart, She is never replenished because Love can not replenished from anytime, She always tests my love and She has the whole right to do this, Love is great and sublime for those Who want it and for those who care about it, Her pretty soul makes her different To feel it and to hug it greatly, She (My sweetheart) is the real soul That wants my love boldly anytime, so We both unite our souls in one Pretty love for ever and ever.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Only Thing For Her by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz