Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Other Beyond The Screen.
My boy- friends and husband,
With different passports,
Cross the boarder and take my land,
My home, I admit, accommodate rooms,
As if the groom in the bed lock grand.
My soil I feel needs bottom –stirred plough,
While all the casual farmers retire from surface,
My secret Other quake the buried volcano,
And grind my satiety to saturated trance.
I render no confession but the flame of the Fire,
The switched strokes of lightening thunder,
I will the whirl of Tsunami’s wonder.
My secluded occult Other, sends my senses to sleep,
And with His touch infinite I rises from measureless –deep!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Other Beyond The Screen. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Hiku. A City (5-7-5), Valsa George
- Please make yourself, gajanan mishra
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.22, Monk E. Biz
- A Recipe for Joyful Living, Valsa George
- BESTIE, Eleonor Santiago
- My Past, Tribhawan Kaul
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano
- Good life, John Mamhungaire
- Escalator of Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst