M.D Dinesh Nair
THE OTHER SIDE OF IT...
A sweet smile, a warm presence
Perhaps I could have fallen for them.
A scent captivating, a feeling mesmerising,
Perhaps I would have been imprisoned there.
Not yet for what?
There are no answers at all..
Perhaps from somewhere in the skies above
My mom might be drawing my track ever.
A moment of fickle mindedness,
There begins the span of hollowness.
Unto the heaven that`s not very certain
Let me take my soul white.
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
First submitted: Tuesday, March 18,2008
Comments about this poem (THE OTHER SIDE OF IT... by M.D Dinesh Nair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- You and me, Temjen Aier
- Opening To Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Complete Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mcmuffin, lee fones
- Rhythm's Fragrances, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- True Friends Forever Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Destiny's Table Of Contents, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Interior Places, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carefree Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak