The Pain Ends Here
Broken tears belongs with a broken heart
Along with the fears of everything falling apart.
The pain in this life is to hard to handle
As I cut my wrist in the light of a candle.
My world is spinning out of control
And now I'm stuck in this dark, black hole.
Please help, can't anyone save me?
Why wont anyone come to my plea?
I can't handle this pain any more
I might as well die on this hard cold floor.
Where is my angel when I need her most?
I have noticed she is never at her normal post.
Tears role down my white, stone cold face
As all the blood comes out so I can leave this painful place.
Now I can finally lay down and rest
For my heart no longer beats inside my chest.
Even though I'm gone, I still regret it all
But, no one ever came to my defenseless call.
I no longer suffer any more
I'm better off now then I was before.
I'm sorry for all that I have done
But I finally realized I could have never won.
Now every thing ends here tonight
As I walk down the road toward the bright white light.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Pain Ends Here by Pamela Hamilton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- the perfect girl, glen pugh
- Raining Love, Sandra Feldman
- I Still Read, An Apology For Someone Pro.., Michael McParland
- Not Missed, Michael McParland
- Trigger Happy, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos