The Pain Ends Here
Broken tears belongs with a broken heart
Along with the fears of everything falling apart.
The pain in this life is to hard to handle
As I cut my wrist in the light of a candle.
My world is spinning out of control
And now I'm stuck in this dark, black hole.
Please help, can't anyone save me?
Why wont anyone come to my plea?
I can't handle this pain any more
I might as well die on this hard cold floor.
Where is my angel when I need her most?
I have noticed she is never at her normal post.
Tears role down my white, stone cold face
As all the blood comes out so I can leave this painful place.
Now I can finally lay down and rest
For my heart no longer beats inside my chest.
Even though I'm gone, I still regret it all
But, no one ever came to my defenseless call.
I no longer suffer any more
I'm better off now then I was before.
I'm sorry for all that I have done
But I finally realized I could have never won.
Now every thing ends here tonight
As I walk down the road toward the bright white light.
Pamela Hamilton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Pain Ends Here by Pamela Hamilton )
- 3, Smoky Hoss
- Soul Holes, Smoky Hoss
- Magic of Indian Democracy, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- ...and am loving it, Manonton Dalan
- There is yet Hope, Smoky Hoss
- Beauty And The Beholder, hugh everard
- Black Rose, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Joyful Is Life With Colours, Rohit Sapra
- Ferguson and Law Enforcement, Is It Poetry
- आज फिर तेरी याद आई हैं, Kahil Mehar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)