Do you recognize the face in the painting
the structure, colors in an enclosed frame?
Is it me you have been seeing
or someone else with or without a name?
You, don’t get lost in the melody of time;
-for I am, still, here yet you are not mine.
And yes, I have pleaded to God so much
perhaps I am not plenty to deserve you or touch.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Painting by Naeem Rahman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho
- Poem: Power Thoughts, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Do You Really Want To Live In The Past?, Ronald Chapman
- Sundar Sa Ehsas................, sonali kumari
- Kabhi Aisa Bhi Hota Hai..............., sonali kumari