The Perfect Book
I found it irresistible for the perfect book,
In the way it found itself, not I.
The rigid attention brings me forward,
For they encompass futures and proposals
For the dire circumstances of all.
Luring them into arts is the best meagre thought,
For they spend and you hit the button
For one automatic thought after another.
I see his eagerness, when arrested
By policies of the pathetic variety.
My dears are involved with the guys who whisper
Into the hearts of men who listen and understand.
Luring them into the dire straits
They have been approved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Perfect Book by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico