THE PHANTOM OF DECONSTRUCTION
Where is centre?
Inside the structure
Or does not exist at all.
What is meaning?
The creation of a writer
The interpretation of a reader
Or an incoherent coda taken for granted.
Who is writer?
A reader of Reader's mind
A creator of complex style
Or pioneer of a new ideology.
Who is reader?
A destructive force against a work
An appreciative soul for every word
Or creating his space by defying the author.
What is Deconstruction?
Bringing reader to the centre
Shifting writer to the periphery
Or merely projecting man's fatal erudition.
vaibhav shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE PHANTOM OF DECONSTRUCTION by vaibhav shah )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- It isn't easy!, Lubinda Lubinda
- I Am Third, Perry Biggerstaff
- The Nigeria Political Vampires, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Alack! Afore! Alack! Afore!, Dexsta Ray
- WAR modern art-form of meaninglessness, George Dee Vuy
- I let myself, Elena Ioannou
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Broken Waves, Pintu Mahakul
- PH: Poetry Writing: In Poetry, Brian Johnston
- Moving Out, Adriana Avila