THE PHANTOM OF DECONSTRUCTION
Where is centre?
Inside the structure
Or does not exist at all.
What is meaning?
The creation of a writer
The interpretation of a reader
Or an incoherent coda taken for granted.
Who is writer?
A reader of Reader's mind
A creator of complex style
Or pioneer of a new ideology.
Who is reader?
A destructive force against a work
An appreciative soul for every word
Or creating his space by defying the author.
What is Deconstruction?
Bringing reader to the centre
Shifting writer to the periphery
Or merely projecting man's fatal erudition.
vaibhav shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE PHANTOM OF DECONSTRUCTION by vaibhav shah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Is life an error?, gajanan mishra
- Life's Connection, Sandra Feldman
- A TUTTI VOI, UN' OFFERTA CON AMORE!, Monk E. Biz
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz