THE PHANTOM OF DECONSTRUCTION
Where is centre?
Inside the structure
Or does not exist at all.
What is meaning?
The creation of a writer
The interpretation of a reader
Or an incoherent coda taken for granted.
Who is writer?
A reader of Reader's mind
A creator of complex style
Or pioneer of a new ideology.
Who is reader?
A destructive force against a work
An appreciative soul for every word
Or creating his space by defying the author.
What is Deconstruction?
Bringing reader to the centre
Shifting writer to the periphery
Or merely projecting man's fatal erudition.
vaibhav shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE PHANTOM OF DECONSTRUCTION by vaibhav shah )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- अब भूल जाना है दिल की सुनना - ab bhul ja.., yashovardhan kulkarni
- Himself a PoetSittng, Daniel Brick
- Losing the Touch, Kim Barney
- [ABC]Watch Pretty Little Liars Season 5 .., Renz Barns
- Australia Day - 26 January 2015, Danny Draper
- Elope, Salleh Chowdhury
- Journey's End, Raymond A. Foss
- Dimly Lighting The Way, Margaret Alice Second
- Threads of Her Journey, Raymond A. Foss
- A Journey of Treasure, Raymond A. Foss