The Picture With Answers
I wait for the phone to ring,
But hours pass by and nothing.
I wait for anything from you,
But I'm left waiting for hours.
I sit there wondering if your with her
Instead of being with me.
You kept me wondering for months,
Never knowing where you were.
Never knowing who you were with.
One picture of you and her
And I knew everything.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Picture With Answers by Tracey Owens )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Demon, gajanan mishra
- COLORS OF THE DAY, Philo Yan
- Il faut charger les mots, Eric Dubois
- GOD'S RIVER OF LOVE, Tom Zart
- <<< I am not yet feeling nausea, Abdul Wahab
- Stop needless, hasmukh amathalal
- LOVER'S CRY, Owais Mujtaba
- Parler le silence des autres, Eric Dubois
- A Beautiful Life, Casey Renee Kiser
- Keeping people happy, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar