The Picture With Answers
I wait for the phone to ring,
But hours pass by and nothing.
I wait for anything from you,
But I'm left waiting for hours.
I sit there wondering if your with her
Instead of being with me.
You kept me wondering for months,
Never knowing where you were.
Never knowing who you were with.
One picture of you and her
And I knew everything.
Tracey Owens's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Picture With Answers by Tracey Owens )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1563 - 1631)
(7 May 1892 – 20 April 1982)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Gift, Li-Young Lee
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost