The place with no name
This beautiful place with no name.
Through the eyes of a child.
Within a heart of a man.
I see this place that is not named.
The blue sky is just blue.
The green grass is just green.
Love is love and hate is not seen.
And yet still this place has no name.
But then again, how can it be named if it is not the truth.
It may not be the truth but I believe in it and shall name it:
The place with no name.
Herant X..'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The place with no name by Herant X.. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The One, Spiritwind Wood
- THAT HUGE BLACKOUT, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The World Told, Adeosun Olamide
- Pebble, The Astronomer
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters