Darryl K. Porter
[“ The Plant”]
We have plants and some are very special.
I pray I remain faithful
In taking care of my
SPECIAL each and every one plants.
They are so fragile, so rare, and so precious.
A plant is a LIVING THING
Which could even grow into a redwood.
THE PLANT IS ANY FRIENDSHIP.
Darryl K. Porter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE PLANT by Darryl K. Porter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- First Date (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Love Forever, Sandra Feldman