Loretta Doyle Smalley
The Powerful Kiss
The stars are out filling the night sky.
The cool breeze blowing through my long hair.
We were holding hands and then you wrapped your arms around me.
Holding me close to you as butterflies danced in my stomach.
You turned me to face you.
One hand rubbing my lower back.
The other hand rubbing my lips.
Before I knew it we were kissing.
Your soft sweet kiss was enough to make a girl go wild.
My arms went around you holding you tight never wanting to stop.
As we kissed there under the stars in the night sky I got weak in my knees.
Thanks to that powerful kiss of yours! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Powerful Kiss by Loretta Doyle Smalley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I failed to, gajanan mishra
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas
- Variety of doors!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What is superior?, gajanan mishra
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI