Ramesh T A
The Presence of Sea!
Searching for Nature I see only sea everyday!
All the place has turned into concrete jungle!
Free open sea before me with waves is calm;
Go straight! You see Andaman Nicobar islands,
Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, .....
Philippines, Pacific Ocean, America, Atlantic
Ocean, Europe -Africa, Arabian sea and India!
Ships are navigating through all seas of world;
World Wars have sunk many merchant ships in
Oceans of world with treasures unrecoverable!
Only pirates and private sea explorers have gone
Deep inside the seas to see for treasures ever!
Colonial merchant ships carrying golds and silver
Torpedoed by Nazis are lying partially hidden
In the ocean beds of world yet to be recovered!
Only such thoughts flow whenever I see sea......
But calm sea makes me feel nothing of this effect!
Without sea waves and wind can anyone feel......
The presence of sea in the night time ever at all....?
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Presence of Sea! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola
- Call from Cupid, binod bastola
- A Vagabond, James Tate
- Wisdom or Behaviour!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- Nazuk to Phool Bhi Hain, Aftab Alam
- COPLA 85 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Home Came LeBron, Ima Ryma
- If Tears Could Turn To That, Luis Estable
- A Tiny Black Spider, Daniel Brick