The queen bee
How would the queen bee look like?
She would wear a golden crown
And a beautiful gown
She would rule the bees in a hive
Bees obey her what she orders
What she commands should be done.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The queen bee by zuha affan )
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister