Dark eyes that steal the heart
take the mouth and throw them out.
Dark eyes i see you flashingl lashes
in an ashes we matches.
Dark eyes that look with such devour
persuade to detour in a roar.
leaving me question and imagination
where are you dark eyes?
flariza bazu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The question by flariza bazu )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)