The Rain Maker
Dull clouds shade the bright stars in the sky
Bring rain to fuel my desire.
Bring rain to feed the masses.
Bring rain to make the world green and lively
Then shoo the clouds away to begin a new day.
Created by the man above
To give life the world below
Supplied by Mother Nature
And Father Earth to provide life
So that man can exist, live, and work for a better future.
Man sows the land and seeds the dirt.
Flowers sprout, bountiful vegetables.
Powerful smells of the future so bright.
Love and nourishment for the masses
Become the Rain Maker.
It is His gift to man.
Rain shrouds the gray sky.
He makes the rain so we can live
To serve Him on the mortal lands.
He is the Rain Maker.
Megan Ayscue's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Rain Maker by Megan Ayscue )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns