The Real Face That's Me (Fun Poem 26)
Behind each poem, that I write
hides a different face of me.
One of love and caring,
one sadness and sorrow,
one of frustration and pain,
and one of future sight and wisdom.
Now which one will I be?
Come to think of it,
which one is the real me?
Now that I am confused,
I cannot even remember my name,
let alone who I am.
Is my name Dodgy, Danny Boy, Walter M., or is it David.
Maybe they are all the same person that I am.
You can take your choice;
see if you can find the real face that’s me.
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Real Face That's Me (Fun Poem 26) by David Harris )
Did you read them?
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Trippin, John Masaitis
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans
- All Babble Yet No Travel, Tyrone Gayle
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak