“The real power of Thoughts” Penned by A.D.Mohla (ADM)
Thoughts are magnetic,
Thoughts have a frequency.
Thoughts have a power to become things.
Whenever we think a thought,
We are attracting like thoughts to ourselves.
If we want to change something,
we have to change our thoughts,
Present is the direct results of past thoughts,
and Present thoughts are creating our future life.
our power is really in our thoughts,
So let’s use this power in a constructive way.
Let’s make our life what we truly deserve.
A.D. MOHLA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (“The real power of Thoughts” Penned by A.D.Mohla (ADM) by A.D. MOHLA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola