“The real power of Thoughts” Penned by A.D.Mohla (ADM)
Thoughts are magnetic,
Thoughts have a frequency.
Thoughts have a power to become things.
Whenever we think a thought,
We are attracting like thoughts to ourselves.
If we want to change something,
we have to change our thoughts,
Present is the direct results of past thoughts,
and Present thoughts are creating our future life.
our power is really in our thoughts,
So let’s use this power in a constructive way.
Let’s make our life what we truly deserve.
A.D. MOHLA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (“The real power of Thoughts” Penned by A.D.Mohla (ADM) by A.D. MOHLA )
- Owls or rats, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Jesus, God, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- माँ का सूरज कहीं खो गया, Aftab Alam
- Brother John, Colin Ian Jeffery
- पयादे से मात, Aftab Alam
- My birthday song 2, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- The Saffron Drape, Aftab Alam
- My birthday song, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Highway of Holiness, Terrance Tracy
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(23 July 1823 - 26 November 1896)
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)