Valerie Christine Anderson
The Rejection Of Love
Why do people reject love
Is the question on my mind,
Is it because of past rejection
Of people who were so unkind?
Is it because of past failures
And disappointment from a friend,
Or father, mother, or loved one
Who brought their life to an end?
Or maybe because of a person
To whom they gave all their love and care
Who turned and walked away from them
And left them standing alone filled with tears.
Or maybe because of a parent
Who selfishly walked out
Leaving all their children
Filled with fear and doubt.
Or maybe because they don't know God
And bitterness has filled their hearts
Because without God
Love And Peace can have no part.
Valerie Christine Anderson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Rejection Of Love by Valerie Christine Anderson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer
- Only to be experienced!, Somanathan Iyer
- Praying Peace, Aftab Alam
- No Harm, abigail sikwenda
- Never Ex, abigail sikwenda
- Its not my fault, abigail sikwenda
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou
- Karma says Patience, abigail sikwenda