Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Restoration Of The Human
My time waits with frustration's night,
My casting eyes are but drought for your sight,
My lone hut, loses its art, in pitiable plight,
And my vacation is sick without your ride.
Ah! Insufficiency! Incompetency !
From trillion chambers run the reasonable runners,
And reasons read reasons to survive,
The chambers bud, bloom, and fade into nowhere,
Where is the solution? To be mitigated with perfections!
The perfection of which the mind is in the dark,
And all our intellect are but instincts instruments,
Innovations of communications and arms! .
My vagabond has grown wretched,
With taste of the tongue and play of senses,
With processed thoughts of chemical products,
With forced tyranny of plundering intellects!
I am a converted Shame of hopeless remedy!
And too weak to take a step to open the door,
Hey Innocence! come, knock, break, and enter,
Uncover the shroud, and be dewy grass in my corpse!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Restoration Of The Human by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- trepidation, Laura Milner
- Yes September, gajanan mishra
- A RAINING AFTER DROUGHT, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Illuminating, Mark Heathcote
- Over looking choice, Jessica Dehn
- The Wine Effect, I Am Krakatoa
- Light Foot xx xxx xx Original 12 28.., Lee Mack
- changing the world, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Worrdless Man xx xxx xx Original 12 .., Lee Mack
- Not seeing sweet Sweetie is impossible!, Nyota Yasulwe