Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Revelation Of The Remotest Azure
When the natural nature of the eye finds a change,
It looks beyond the habitual range.
Beauty from within begins to bud,
The soul awakes with a new start.
The third Eye comes down in two windows,
Beams from Divine in the eyes flow.
The remotest azure hidden in us,
Begins to tease us with placid touch.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Revelation Of The Remotest Azure by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Death's Breath, Justin Reamer
- MOTHER, Pankti Vadalia
- Dead Brother's Note to Our Dad, Donal Mahoney
- Uncertainty, Justin Reamer
- Silent Tears, Justin Reamer
- Zur Wiederkehr meines Todes, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We shall overcome someday...for Ferguson.., Chenou Liu
- Partnership, gajanan mishra
- The Hydrangea, Justin Reamer
- Sonnet: Where the senses are scot-free, Laxman Rao
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)